Alumnifire does NOT post anything on behalf of a user without their permission. We give users the option to automatically share things (like how they helped a fellow user) but ONLY if that user chooses to do so using a separate opt-in setting within the Alumnifire community. Because we offer this option, LinkedIn includes this scary language. We don’t like it either.
Articles in this section
- How long is the wait for account approval?
- Hey, why didn't my account get approved?
- I'm having trouble connecting using LinkedIn. What should I do?
- I’m having trouble connecting using Facebook. What should I do?
- LinkedIn told me that you wanted to access my account and send messages as me. What the heck?!
- I don’t remember my school/organizational email address. Can I still join?
- I have a duplicate account, whoops. Now what?
- I mistakenly allowed things to be shared on LinkedIn or Facebook. How do I stop this?
- How do I stop or limit the emails I’m getting?
- How do I edit my account?