Of course! You can use any email address that you like to join your Alumnifire community. If it's not on a whitelist, you'll simply need to wait for a moderator to review your account in order to access your community (less than one business day). You can also connect a social media account to your profile, which may speed up the approval process.
Articles in this section
- How long is the wait for account approval?
- Hey, why didn't my account get approved?
- I'm having trouble connecting using LinkedIn. What should I do?
- I’m having trouble connecting using Facebook. What should I do?
- LinkedIn told me that you wanted to access my account and send messages as me. What the heck?!
- I don’t remember my school/organizational email address. Can I still join?
- I have a duplicate account, whoops. Now what?
- I mistakenly allowed things to be shared on LinkedIn or Facebook. How do I stop this?
- How do I stop or limit the emails I’m getting?
- How do I edit my account?