Alumnifire offers a convenient way to generate Zoom Meetings when you're posting events to Alumnifire. If you connect your Zoom account to your Alumnifire account, you'll be given the option to include an automatically generated Zoom Meeting whenever you post an event. To get this set up:
Visit https://www.alumnifire.com/integrations/zoom, log in, and click on the button to connect your Zoom account, or:
- Log in to your community.
- Click on your avatar image in the upper right of the page (desktop) or the "Me" icon on the bottom right of the page (mobile).
- Click on "Edit Info" (desktop) or "Edit Profile" (mobile).
- Click on the "Account" tab.
- If your community has enabled the Zoom integration, then you'll see a button to connect your Zoom account on this page. Click it and you'll be prompted to log in to your Zoom account and authorize Alumnifire.
Once you've connected, you'll see a checkbox when posting an event to "Automatically add a Zoom Meeting for this event." Check that box, and we'll generate a Zoom Meeting and include the details on the event page.
- Login to your Zoom Account and navigate to the Zoom App Marketplace.
- Click Manage > Installed Apps or search for the Alumnifire app.
- Click on the Alumnifire app.
- Click Uninstall.